LED daytime running lights Volvo warm white for models from 06-2015
Color: Warm white (3000K)
Content: 1 Set
Suitable for: FH4, FH16, FM
Voltage: 24 Volt
Lamp type: Daytime running lamp
Number of LEDs: 2 LEDs & 3 LEDs
EMC: ECE R10
Warranty: 1 year
With these LED circuit boards you can replace your original xenon white DRL units of your Volvo for the warm white version as shown on photo 3. This conversion kit can only be used on Volvo models if they are from 06-2015 + onwards. A set contains 4 LED circuit boards with which you can exchange both daytime running lights to the color warm white. Because these LED circuit boards are the same as the original, replacing it is a plug and play method.
This lighting can be used for the following Volvo models: Volvo FH4, Volvo FH16 and Volvo FM. To ensure that this set fits, it is important that the old unit looks exactly the same as the old one that comes out. You can recognize this variant because it has a printed circuit board 2 LEDs and a printed circuit board is provided with 3 LEDs. View photo 2 if it is unclear what this means.
Matching LED top lamp:
Would you like to place the matching warm white LED top lights with this Volvo LED daytime running light warm white? View our warm white LED top lights here:
Do you want to replace the daytime running lights of your Volvo but not in the color warm white? View the orange version of this Volvo daytime running lights here:
- Remove the connectors from the existing lighting.
- Remove the screws securing the original diode holders.
- Remove the diode holders from the cooling plates.
- Remove the thermal paste and clean the surface well.
- Apply the supplied thermal paste in a thin even layer to the cooling plates where the lamp will be applied.
- Push the diode holder into the thermal paste and secure it carefully with the original screw.
- Insert the connectors into the new diode holder.
- The lighting of your Volvo is ready for use.