Iveco DRL unit orange 2020+
Beschikbaarheid: In stock
| ordered before 14:30, shipped today |
€165,00 Excl. VAT €199,65 incl. 21% VAT
Iveco S-Way DRL unit orange.
Would you like to replace your original white LED daytime running lights of your Iveco for an orange colour? Then this DRL set may be the set you are looking for. The set consists of four LED plates with which you can change both the left and right side. You can easily replace the original mounted lighting for the orange version. At the bottom of the page you will find the steps you need to follow. The DRL set is only made for an Iveco S-Way truck of which the year of construction is 2020+. The set is made to fit an Iveco and will therefore not fit in any other brand of truck. The color emitted by the Iveco S-Way daytime running lights is the same as that of your indicator.
A set consists of four LED plates. Each PCB is equipped with one or eight powerful LED's, which will light up the entire module. The LED module is exactly the same as the original mounted one. As a result, replacing the module is done quickly and you do not have to adjust anything in the original lamp. The LED unit is made of high quality material. This guarantees a long service life. In short, by mounting the LED lighting in your Iveco you can be sure that you can hit the road well lit. The Iveco S-Way LED orange daytime running lights do not have an E-mark. That is why you have to reassemble the original one for the MOT.
To mount the Iveco S-Way daytime running lights orange, you must follow the following steps. The installation of the orange DRL unit will take approximately one hour per headlamp. Figures 3 and 4 show an example of how the set will eventually light up after installation.
- Remove the connector from the existing lighting.
- Remove the screws securing the original diode holders.
- Remove the diode holders from the cooling plates.
- Remove the thermal paste and clean the surface well.
- Bring the supplied thermal paste in a thin even layer to the cooling plates where the lamp will be mounted.
- Push the diode holder into the thermal paste and secure it carefully with the original screw.
- Insert the connector into the new diode holder.
- The orange daytime running lights of your Iveco S-Way are ready for use.
Don't you just want to replace the orange daytime running lights of your Iveco S-Way? But are you looking for more LED lighting that you can mount in or around your Iveco truck? Then take a look at the page Iveco lighting.
|Type of lighting||
Daytime running lights
Daytime running lights, City lights
|Number of LED's||